Browser-friendly version

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Evaluation of Tools used in 'Designing for Learning'

In November I briefly mentioned the JISC e-Learning Development Programme and introduced the four strands that it covers. JISC is now inviting tenders from individuals and teams with suitable expertise to carry out an evaluation study under the e-Learning and Pedagogy strand.

This study will investigate tools in use by practitioners in UK further, higher and continuing/adult and community education to support the process of ‘designing for learning’.

Up to £60,000 is available, and may be awarded to a single project covering a range of relevant tools, or to a number of smaller projects looking at specific tools. The deadline for tenders is 10th February 2005.

The full invitation to tender is available on the JISC Website.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 am, Blogger harry said...

I really get inspired by the people who can create brilliant designs by using their creativity and designing tools. I Hire Someone To Do Your Online Class of design for the last two months because I was suffering from corona and now I want to gather as much information about designing as possible to catch up with the syllabus that I missed.

 
At 12:35 pm, Anonymous PeterPaul said...

This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.
Site: Yellowstone Kevin Costner Jacket

 
At 11:30 am, Blogger MichelAnthony said...

Such an informative post. The article is really helpful. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and experience.
Site: affordable yellowstones jacket

 
At 11:52 am, Anonymous SamWillsion said...

One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.
Site: Thor Love And Thunder 2022 Chris Hemsworth Vest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home