Browser-friendly version

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Google Calculator


Up until recently I didn`t realise Google had a built in calculator, which for me is quite handy. I know I have a calculator in my accessories but since I have Google open so much of the time this might just be easier for quick sums.

To use Google`s built-in calculator function, simply enter the calculation you`d like done into the search box and hit the Enter key or click on the Google Search button. The calculator can solve math problems involving basic arithmetic, more complicated maths, units of measure and conversions, and physical constants. You can try one of the sample expressions below, or refer to the complete instructions for help in building your own.


By the way, the image of the number 87 above was taken from PictureStation, a resource I signposted a couple of weeks ago. This has 5000 Pictures online which you can do anything you want with, except claim authorship or sell them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home