Browser-friendly version

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Crossword creation software

I was asked about Crossword creation software this morning so I thought I'd just quickly signpost one I've used previously. I know alot of ACL staff use Hot Potatoes which is great, but EclipseCrossword is also a fast and free way to create crosswords.

You'll need to install it but then you just give it a list of words and clues, and it does the rest. You can save, print, import into Word/Publisher or save as interactive crosswords for the web. The last option is my favourite because the web adds interaction, using either Java or dHTML - this way you can complete your crosswords online, start over, get hints, and dare I say just cheat if you get fed up!

For more info take a quick tour or look at samples that others have made here.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, if you really wanted help with Tips for Improving Your Typing Speed & Accuracy, if it's not too much trouble, allude to the connection gave. You can find out about How To Increase Typing Speed by perusing this Profile. Do you really wanted any tips for taking the quick composing test Assuming you are additionally dealing with this issue, read this Profile of our own and offer this Profile with your companions. Kindly visit Improve Typing Speed and let us in on what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home