Browser-friendly version

Friday, September 10, 2004

Creativity Techniques

Have you ever been stuck for ways to initially engage a group of people? Wondered what’s the best technique to really kick start the creative thinking process? Well I definately have, so I might have benefited from this list of creativity techniques that help with creative thinking. If you have ever had the same dilemma, so might you…!

“Like most tools these creativity techniques all have their good and bad points. I like to think of these creativity techniques as tools in a toolbox in much the same way as my toolbox at home for DIY. It has a saw, spanner, hammer, knife and all sorts of other things in it, they are all very useful, but you have to pick the right tool (creativity technique) for each job. We will try and provide a little guidance along with each tool to let you know whether it's best used for cutting paper or putting in nails..."

(Just for the record, I also quite enjoyed the lateral thinking puzzles too!)

Source: soulsoup

3 Comments:

At 5:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Therie

Great blog! Please add a RSS feed link so we can subscribe to your blog through our aggregator.

Although Bloggar by default generates atom, you can try out Feedburner (www.feedburner.com) to generate RSS feed too.

Cheers!

Anol
SoulSoup
(http://mblog.com/soulsoup/)

PS : found you via Technorati (www.technorati.com)

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there

Wow, a comment from soulsoup! Thanks for your advice. I’ve had a go at generating an RSS feed now using Feedburner. I'm just hoping I’ve done it right!

Im not sure that I’ve got my head around all these different types of feeds yet – but Im reading almost anything that comes my way so I'm sure the fog will eventually clear! For the moment, I have my fingers crossed that the new link I’ve added is actually what you were referring to. Please comment if it’s not and I’ll go back to the drawing board…

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 5:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Anol from SoulSoup. I am back at http://incsub.org/soulsoup.

Feed : http://incsub.org/soulsoup/wp-rss2.php
James Farmer provided me the new home.
www.soulsoup.net is also active
Please drop by some time and say hello.

Anol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home