Browser-friendly version

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Update to Email Subscriptions

I have changed my email subscriber service today from Bloglet to FeedBlitz. Seems Bloglet hasn’t been working of late and since I have no guarantee that it will spring back to life I’ve had to switch.

There will be no change for existing subscribers – you will still be notified of updates in the same way but you'll see a slightly different layout for the emails which will now be delivered by FeedBlitz instead. Should actually be better now – amongst other things FeedBlitz shows headings in emails which Bloglet didn’t. It also doesn’t send you my draft posts which has caught me out in the past!

To reflect this change I’ve altered the dates of my most recent posts so that they get delivered using this new service.

I’ll just wait now with fingers crossed hoping this one works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home