Browser-friendly version

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Free Touch Typing Program Online


Are you a two-finger typist? I am. And although I'd love to touch type, I just don’t seem to find the time to commit to regular lessons to learn. However I've recently discovered a very simple, free, online typing tutor that I'm gonna TRY to use on a fairly regular basis. I reckon that if I can just do a short burst each day I'll soon pick it up, and it will save me loads of time in going back and correcting text as I have to do now.

This one has no fancy name, no fancy gimmics. It's just Touch Typing. Simple.

Its free, but has other benefits too. It has set lessons like other typing tutors but also has a very simple interface so you can just get stuck in and practice typing straight away. What's more you can use your own text to practise on too, making it a bit more meaningful than 'the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!'

No need to download anything if you don’t want to either, you can just access it online here.

I'm gonna give it a whirl and see how I do.

(Lets face it, now that I've committed to it here I'm almost obligated to stick with it! I'll let you know how I get on.)

______________________

Resource from John Dalziel's RSC-Northwest Directory of Web Sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home