Browser-friendly version

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

back to work...



Yep. I'm back to work today. I've had a break from blogging for a while but I feel that now it's time to get back to it. I can hardly beleive the withdrawal I've felt from not posting anything for just a few weeks! Funny 'cause I chuckled when other bloggers discussed blogging addictions when a survey was doing the rounds! (Based on that I don't have to worry about possible addiction though, I only scored 44 which rates me as just a casual blogger!)

I've added some links to the sidebar now that list e-learning events in the UK. So if you're looking for staff development or just want to keep up with what's happening in e-learning have a look at what's on. I'd need forever and a day to list all of the individual events that are hapening across the UK so instead I've tried to link to all of the main organisations and agencies that run ACL events for us here. Chances are I'll still have missed some so if there are any that you know of that I've left out do let me know.

You'll see that I've also added a few other quick links underneath that section (the result of a brain wave I had earlier today). They may or may not be relavent, or even useful for that matter but feel free to make your own mind up there.

Anyway, thats it for today. A gentle ease back into things. I'll pick things back up properly tomorrow - for now it just feels good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home