Browser-friendly version

Monday, September 12, 2005

StickyPad

The second of todays 'post it note type tools...'

Despite working on a PC which has task lists and a calendar and reminders and all the other bells and whistles to keep me organised my monitor is always covered with 'post it' notes. They constantly litter my desk as they become unsticky, they fall off, get knocked off, get covered over or whatever. But no. Not any more…I’ve upgraded. To Stickypad.

StickyPad lets you put electronic post it notes on your desktop. These notes can be printed, pasted into other applications, or emailed around. When you log off, StickyPad remembers all of your notes, and when you log back on, your notes are still there.

I’m sure this will create a more organised desktop (just a shame it can’t create a more organised me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home