Browser-friendly version

Monday, September 05, 2005

Quick Update on Updates

Just a quick update re blog activity this upcoming week. I don’t expect I'll post anything over the next few days (Josie Fraser lured me up to Manchester with the promise of a free pint!) I’ll still try to reply to my emails though so if you have queries (or resources to support Gujarati speaking learners) do still get in touch.

On the subject of email, you may have noticed my comment regarding the free Gmail accounts that I was giving out last week. I still have plenty to share so if anyone wants one then email me to let me know. They have been going like hot cakes – wonder if them being free had anything to do with it?

And finally, thanks to all of you who have indicated how often they want to receive your subscriber emails. Your feedback has been really useful! So far it’s looking as though most of you want a summary once per week but the poll is still open so it’s not too late to have your say. If you haven’t already done so please just tick the box on the right to state your own preference. It's gone well so far but I’ll wrap it up shortly, let you know the actual result and then start sending emails at that frequency.

In case you haven't voted but you're curious, here's how it's looking so far...


Anyway, better dash but have a good few days. Back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home